Arrival and departure
Since Wednesday, May 19, at 0 o’clock, the new entry regulation has come into force and the quarantine requirement for entry into Austria is no longer applicable for numerous countries, such as Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Hungary, etc. The quarantine requirement is now replaced by a mandatory proof of vaccination, testing or recovery (3-G rule). It is replaced by a mandatory proof of vaccination, testing or recovery (3-G rule).
From these countries any kind of entry – also for touristic purposes – is possible. A current 3-G proof (vaccinated, recovered, tested) is required:
- Vaccinated: 22 days after the 1st vaccination for max. 3 months from the day of vaccination.
resp. 6 months after the 2nd vaccination
Vaccines where only 1 vaccination is provided (Johnson&Johnson) are valid from the 22nd day for a total of 9 months after the day of vaccination
Convalescent individuals who have been vaccinated once are valid for 9 months from the day of vaccination
- Tested: PCR test – not older than 72h
Antigen test – not older than 48h
- Recovery: 6 months after illness with appropriate confirmation or proof of antibodies (not older than 3 months)
For children, a test certificate is necessary from 10 years of age
If the 3-G proof cannot be presented, a test must be made up within 24 hours.
Under the following link you will find an ice travel form as well as important information about your entry to Austria: Entry form.
Attention: The 3G proof has to be submitted within 24 hours.
IMPORTANT: Persons with the 3-G status “tested” have to perform self-responsible, regular tests on site after the expiration of the validity of the last day. Tests are performed in the hotel, at the doctor’s office or in the screening lane.
Validity period of negative tests:
PCR test -> 72 hours
Antigen test -> 48 hours
Self-test with digital solution -> 24 hours
Check-IN and Check-OUT
- On the day of arrival, your room will be available to you as usual from 3:00 pm.
- The room release on the day of departure remains unchanged at 11.00 am – we ask you to adhere to this in order to ensure the cleaning and disinfection intervals for the following guests.
- Please park your car yourself in our parking spaces or in the nearby garage (free of charge),
we cannot offer a valet service at the moment.
- Smile friendly instead of shaking hands
Your stay at the hotel
As of July 1, 2021, new rules and requirements in connection with the Corona pandemic will apply in Austria.
For the hotel and catering industry, the obligation to wear a mouth-nose protection and also other capacity restrictions will be completely abolished, and replaced by the “3G rule”.
Those who meet a “G” can use facilities in the hotel and catering industry without restriction.
1. G = Vaccinated 22 days after the first vaccination
2. G = Tested PCR (every 72h) or antigen (every 48h)
3. G = Recovered Up to 6 months after infection
Hotel guests (children 12 years and older) are required by current regulations to provide proof of appropriate testing every 48 hours (unless you have already been vaccinated (22 day period) or recovered(6 or 3 month period).
In everyone’s best interest…
- If you feel safer, please feel free to continue wearing a mask
- Please disinfect your hands regularly
- Use the disinfection dispensers
- Keep your distance (1-2 meters) from other groups of people
(unless the situation changes)
- Please note that only the maid is allowed to be alone in the room during room cleaning – contact reduction.
- Your private toilet is located at the room, use it preferably for your own safety
- increased airing contributes significantly to hygiene – please help us
- we ask you to respect the check-out time at 11:00 a.m., so that the cleaning and disinfection interval is respected
Hygiene and safety concept
- MASK DUTY:
You, as a guest, will no longer need to wear a mouth-nose guard in our establishment as of July 01, 2021.
But, we request all our guests to OWN RESPONSIBILITY to wear the mouth-nose protection everywhere where the minimum distance of 1 m cannot be kept.
- Guests should keep their distance in generally accessible areas from other people who do not live in the shared household or are not part of the group of guests in the shared housing unit.
- We ask you to bring your own mouth-nose protection for you and your children, as it is also needed for activities outside the house (use of the gondola, hiking bus, cab rides), as well as in pharmacies, when visiting doctors, …
It is also obligatory to wear a mouth-nose protection in food retail, supermarkets, banks and post office and other business premises.
- With our cleaning concept of the company Hollu and the associated increased cleaning & disinfection intervals, we take care of our guests.
Hotel Garni Dorfschmiede – Hygiene measures company Hollu
- Please note:
All information is without guarantee and can be changed at any time and without notice due to legal or official requirements.
(unless the situation changes:
- Is open – please pay attention to the 1m distance to strangers.
- There are restrictions due to the distance rules in the area of the capacity of people in the sauna. We appeal to your personal responsibility!
- FFP2 masks are not required in the wet rooms (sauna, steam bath).
- Please use the towels prepared in your room
No restrictions as of July 22, 2021: (unless the situation changes)