Arrival and departure
- Please wear a mouth-nose protectionwhen you arrive, as well as disinfecting your hands.
- Check IN: From 15:00the rooms are available as usual.If your arrival is delayed and you arrive after 20:00 o’clock,we ask you to inform us by telephone.
- Check OUT: We kindly ask you to vacate the rooms by 10:00 a.m. so that we can ensure the cleaning and disinfection intervals for you.
We ask you to respect the check-in and check-out times.
- All employees are tested regularly and are only healthy in use!
- 1 meter distances must be observed!
- Hand disinfectants are available for you.
- Contact surfaces such as buttons in elevators, handrails, door handles, light switches, remote controls, touch screens, etc. are disinfected even more frequently.
- All laundry is washed pore-deep clean at 95°.
- Hotel bar: Seating directly at the bar is restricted
- A mouth-nose protection is to be worn by adults and children 6 years and older in the breakfast room -except at the seating area.
- We ask adults and also children to wear their own mouth-nose protection every time they go to the buffet, to disinfect their hands.
- At the buffet we ask you to keep the necessary distance.
- Pay attention to the signposted covid measures with limitation of persons and the minimum distance of 1m in the sauna area!
- For the sake of all our health, we ask you to keep the minimum distance of 1m to other guests.
- Due to the current regulations, sauna infusions are not allowed.
- Our steam bath is closed due to the current situation!
- Opening hours will be adjusted if necessary.
Legal changes related to COVID-19 reserved. Please note the notice in front of the sauna!
- Cleaning with the cleaning concept of the company Hollu by our trained staff.
- Please note that only the maid is allowed to be alone in the room during room cleaning!
- We ask you to comply with the check-out time & release of the rooms from 10.00 clock to ensure the cleaning & disinfection intervals for you.
We adapt all measures to the official guidelines / regulations of the Austrian Federal Government. Please note that short-term changes are possible at any time!